5.07.2009

Biking

Yesterday morning I went for a bike ride before going into work. It was around 9:45am when I hot the trail. First though, I wanted to ride the Legacy Parkway trail but I didn't want to ride my bike to the trail through the traffic. While still at home I got my bike out to see if I could figure out how to take off the front tire and then to see if it would fit in my backseat. Yes and yes. I grabbed my stuff and road.

The ride ended up being about 1 hour 20 minutes. I had my bike computer and couldn't figure out how to clear it, so the time/miles/etc was just added on the previous ride. I don't know what all the official numbers turned out to be, but I wanted to ride for an amount to time, so it worked out that it had a clock.

My shoulders got sun burned and I have a sweet tan line on my thighs. Exciting.

Last night after dinner and American Idol, Nick said he had P90X Ab Ripper.


He said the he had done it and wanted to see if I could... Pshaw. It was hard. I didn't do it all. It was so hard. I can feel it today though. Such a workout day.

No comments: