7.13.2009

Denver, CO

We hit the road around 10:38AM and headed straight to Denver via I-80. The drive was nice. Around 6:30PM we arrived in Denver. See the stadium lights?!?!?

Getting closer!!!

And we're there!

While we were waiting to meet up with Jess, I took some pictures.

Nick playing a ticket scalper guy.

We get in and here is the view from our seats. I have never sat in the outfield at an MLB game an have always wanted to. The view was amazing!

The storm started moving in.

Nick ad I walked the main level of the stadium to check it all out. I'm sure we didn't see everything, but we went to the shop and I got my collectors bat and baseballs.

The scoreboard.

Jess and I eating ice cream! So good. I look dorky with Nick's hat on. My bangs are flat.

So the store rolled in. Lightening was crazy and all over the place. The game was delayed for about an hour.

We were waiting in our seats till they kicked us out and we had to go under covering. Lightening reasons I suppose.

Lightening!

The storm passed. GAME ON!

Jess & Nick

Me and Goofy.

We had to drive to Colorado Springs and got in around midnight. I was so glad I got to go to a stadium that I haven't been to yet. I'm not totally into what's going on with the NL teams, but I can say that I've seen the Rockies twice and the Braves once.

By the way, the Braves won.

No comments: