10.06.2008

October

I've never really looked forward to the month of October. This year it is just fun. The weather is nice and still warm. There are colors everywhere. Speedskating races are getting "thick." As I write this I am suffering miserable with fall allergies. I haven't taken any fall pictures yet, and I just want to go outside and play!

My ears are all plugged up. My eyes are itchy and watery. And my nose is leaking. My head feels like it's in a vice. I sneeze like a breath. Meds don't seem to be helping. Ug.

Back to why October will be fun...

This week (Wednesday & Saturday) are the first long and short track races for the club. I will be helping out with those. Then the following weekend is the first Short Track World Cup and it is here in Salt Lake! Then the Wednesday after that Nick and I are flying to Ohio (His mainland). He has the American Cup 2 race and I am going to watch and visit his family. We will be involved in that for 5 days.

I have been lacking in pictures. That is because my computer is still without life and I don't know if I should get it fixed or just get a new one. I want an Apple. Easier said than done. :)

1 comment:

Taneil said...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling good! Allergies suck! I hope you feel better soon.