7.09.2009

Blog redo/Lance A.

Tour de France is pretty much the only thing on our TV lately. I watched it a bit last year cause Nick is all into it. At first it was like watching paint dry... then you learn a guy's name and you root for him and *BAM* get hooked. It started this year and I was stoked for it. I have never been huge into cycling but ever since Lance announced his comeback - rock on! That guy is pretty much amazing!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I can easily get really big into something: hence the blog redo.

I watched stage 5 this morning and with all the crashes, rain, mountains and blood these guys are awesome. When they do down, they get back on and finish - just like I have when I have crashed.
PS: I went for an easy/enduring ride the other day and all successes with clipping out.

So with all the Lance hype, I decided to look at all the cool stuff on the web concerning him and his team and cause. It's pretty cool.

livestrong.org
livestrong.com
Team Astana

No comments: