7.06.2009

Grilling: The one that got away

Over the weekend I wanted to grill some chicken and some hamburgers. No one was home. I had to take matters into my own hands. I found the charcoal and lighter fluid. I then proceeded to read the directions.

During my reading, Anthony called to ask me something and so I asked him how to start the grill. He said something like put the charcoal in the grill, pour lighter fluid on and light it up. He did mention to make sure the wind isn't blowing. (A few weeks ago he lost some hair.)

So I put the charcoal in the grill and put a little lighter fluid on and let it sit while I went to go get the matches. I lit a few matches and nothing. I called my dad.

He said the pyramid the charcoal and pour the lighter fluid on for like 5-10 seconds and start it on fire fast. Huh... ok

So I did it and it all worked.

That was on Thursday or Friday with chicken. On Sunday, I wanted some hamburgers and the whole process went smooth. As I was flipping a yummy burger, it totally fell through the grill and devastated me. I felt so helpless.



None the less, things were ok.

No comments: