6.20.2009

Nick is more than just a name

This morning while I was getting ready to be in a parade, I get a phone call from my roomie asking if I was home or on my way to the hospital. At first I am wondering if he dialed the wrong number. I said that I was at the parade and I asked who was at the hospital. He said that Nick had cut himself at practice this morning.

After holy cowing, I learned that he fell at the beginning of practice when he lost his balance and cut his forearm. Here are some pictures of his 3 stitches. This is his first cut from skating.

***** Graphic Warning {hence the clickable links.} *****

Photo 1 - Picture of the whole arm.
Photo 2 - Close up.

PS: I did take these pictures and as many know I can't deal with this kind of stuff. When I look at it (which hasn't been often and never again), I just imagine abstract art and if that fails, I imagine that its fake.

No comments: