6.13.2009

Scrapbook

Back when scrapbooking was just becoming popular, I did it lots. I believe it started with an *NSYNC album and a high school senior year album. I was soon turned off because everyone was doing it and it was way to frilly. A few years later Photoshop and I ran into each other. I started sort of a digital scrapbook. I would make 8X10 inch pages in PS and print them and stick them in a cool book I had. That was pretty rad cause there was no mess, you didn't have to buy all the fancy scissors (though I/my Mom owns like 15 pair), paper, stickers, etc... and you could have almost any font & color you wanted.

Well to this day I enjoy digital scrapbooking in PS so much. Once in a while I do get the urge for paper products and have to go create a card, but for the most part it's PS all the way. The digital scrapbooking thing is growing fast, but all is well. If you are doing what you like (paper or digital), that's all that matters.

Here are 3 of the most recent pages I've done. Once printed they will go in a Me & Nick kind of book.



* I do believe that handwriting is very important so on the back of each page, there is a a whole page dedicated to writing the story.

3 comments:

Tessa Marie said...

Those turned out way cute! Congrats on your one-year anniversary!:)

LeMira said...

I love to scrapbook, and I love to cut, paste, etc., but I also love digital scrapbooking as well. I've seen many different digital pages done, and I love yours best because they're not overdone!

Teri said...

Thanks! these are so fun to make! I have an 8X8 album for them to go in once I get them printed. I just need to take more pictures of us everywhere now! haha